Ciberspring International · Marketing Web Developer · Remote
August 2018 – October 2020
- Worked with a creative team to build assets that look good on all devices and follow brand guidelines.
- Helped with the editing of images to get them to the correct sizes required for emails using Photoshop.
- Assisted with the migration of email assets from HubSpot to Pardot.
Desouza and Associates · Contract Marketing Web Developer · Remote
November 2017 – August 2018
- Brainstormed solutions for Salesforce instances to increase lead generation.
- Built responsive WordPress sites for small businesses to broaden their customer reach.
- Performed QA for assets before launch to ensure a quality product for the client.
- Worked with clients such as Sysco, inRiver, 3M, Adventist, Delta Airlines, etc.
MarketOne International · Marketing Web Developer · Waltham, MA
May 2014 – November 2017
- Built responsive email templates and landing pages to widen customer engagement channels.
- Developed marketing assets for multiple clients (Lenovo, AT&T, VMware, Cisco, etc.).
- Maintained McAfee’s subscription center, and added functionality to their UX using jQuery.
- Trained a team of developers on the process of building assets for client’s Eloqua instances.
- Built and created documentation for a progressive profiling landing page template for Intel.
- Verified assets were functioning as desired before client handoff through use of QA checklists.
Panjiva · Design Intern · Cambridge, MA
September 2013 – April 2014
- Worked directly under lead designer to learn about A/B testing, design hierarchy, and user testing.
- Published infographics every month with statistics on product imports/exports, one published in a boston.com article.
Massachusetts College Of Art and Design · Boston MA
August 2010 – May 2014
- BFA in Graphic Design with a focus on UX/ UI.
- Teaching assistant for the Advanced Web class.
Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Google One, iWork, Litmus, Email On Acid