- Has a passion for art, design, and web development. Looking to move into a junior front-end role.
Ciberspring International · Contract Marketing Web Developer
August 2018 – Present
- Migrated instance of HubSpot into Pardot for Highmark.
- Helps to build numerous landing pages and emails for AT&T inside their instance of Eloqua.
Desouza and Associates · Contract Marketing Web Developer
November 2017 – August 2018
- Brainstorms solutions for Salesforce instances to increase lead generation.
- Builds responsive WordPress sites for small businesses to broaden their customer reach.
- Performs QA for assets before launch to ensure a quality product for the client.
- Worked with clients such as Sysco, inRiver, 3M, Adventist, Delta Airlines, etc.
MarketOne International · Marketing Web Developer
May 2014 – November 2017
- Built responsive email templates and landing pages to widen customer engagement channels.
- Developed marketing assets for multiple clients (Lenovo, AT&T, VMware, Cisco, etc.).
- Maintained McAfee’s subscription center, and added functionality to their UX using jQuery.
- Trained a team of developers on the process of building assets for client’s Eloqua instances.
- Built and created documentation for a progressive profiling landing page template for Intel.
- Verified assets were functioning as desired before client handoff through use of QA checklists.
Panjiva · Design Intern
September 2013 – April 2014
- Updated marketing campaign emails in Campaign Monitor.
- Worked directly under lead designer to learn about A/B testing, design hierarchy, and user testing.
- Published infographics every month with statistics on product imports/exports, one published in a boston.com article.
The Learning Center · Contract Developer
November 2012 – January 2014
- Touched up display bugs in the application with CSS when needed.
- Helped to improve usability and design of an ASL teaching application through user testing and feedback.
Massachusetts College Of Art and Design, Boston MA
August 2010 – May 2014
- BFA in Graphic Design focus in UX/ UI
- Teaching assistant for the Advanced Web class
Git, Github, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, G Suite, iWork, Litmus, EoA