Desouza and Associates · Contract Marketing Developer
November 2017 – Present
- Develops custom solutions for client’s Salesforce instances to increase lead generation.
- Builds responsive WordPress sites for small businesses to broaden their customer reach.
- Performs QA for assets before launch to ensure a quality product for the client.
MarketOne International · Responsive Web Developer
May 2014 – November 2017
- Built responsive email templates to widen customer engagement channels.
- Informed clients of issues with assets when needed and applied fixes to them.
- Developed marketing assets for multiple clients (Lenovo, AT&T, VMware, etc.).
- Tested responsive email templates using Litmus and Email on Acid to quality of content.
- Maintained McAfee’s subscription center, and added functionality to their UX using jQuery.
- Trained a team of developers on the process of building assets for client’s Eloqua instances.
- Built and created documentation for a progressive profiling landing page template for Intel.
- Verified assets were functioning as desired before client handoff through use of QA checklists.
- Built a responsive landing page template for their client, BlueCoat, from scratch using Bootstrap.
Panjiva · Design Intern
September 2013 – April 2014
- Updated marketing campaign emails in Campaign Monitor.
- Thoroughly tested web pages through using usertesting.com.
- Worked directly under their lead designer to learn about A/B testing, design hierarchy, and user testing.
- Published infographics every month with statistics on product imports/exports, one published in a boston.com article.
The Learning Center · Contract Developer
November 2012 – January 2014
- Touched up display bugs in the application with CSS when needed.
- Attended weekly meetings to go over current issues regarding issues with the application.
- Helped to improve usability and design of an ASL teaching application through user testing and feedback.
Massachusetts College Of Art and Design, Boston MA
August 2010 – May 2014
- BFA in Graphic Design focus in UX/ UI
- Teaching assistant for the Advanced Web class
JIRA, Trello, Basecamp, Git, Github, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, G Suite, iWork, Litmus, Email on Acid