Ciberspring International · Marketing Web Developer · Remote
August 2018 – October 2020
- Worked with design team to build assets to follow brand guidelines on all devices.
- Worked with the editing team to create content that fit across all forms of social media, specifically e-mail platforms using Photoshop.
- Facilitated the migration of email assets from HubSpot to Pardot.
Desouza and Associates · Contract Marketing Web Developer · Remote
November 2017 – August 2018
- Created solutions for Salesforce instances to increase lead generation.
- Built responsive WordPress site for Victory Printing Solutions and customized the theme using CSS.
- Conducted QA for assets prior to launch to ensure quality production for clients.
- Clients included, but were not limited to Sysco, inRiver, 3M, Adventist and Delta Airlines.
MarketOne International · Marketing Web Developer · Waltham, MA
May 2014 – November 2017
- Built responsive email templates and landing pages to widen customer engagement channels.
- Developed marketing assets for multiple clients (Lenovo, AT&T, VMware, Cisco, for example).
- Maintained McAfee’s subscription center and added functionality to their UX using jQuery.
- Trained a team of developers on the process of building assets for client’s Eloqua instances.
- Built and created documentation for a progressive profiling landing page template for Intel.
- Verified assets were functioning as desired before client handoff through use of QA checklists.
Panjiva · Design Intern · Cambridge, MA
September 2013 – April 2014
- Worked directly under lead designer to learn A/B testing, design hierarchy, and user testing.
- Published infographics every month with statistics on product imports/exports, one published in boston.com.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
WPAcademy · Online
October 2020 – November 2020
- Certification in WordPress Essentials and WordPress Ecommerce
Massachusetts College Of Art and Design · Boston MA
August 2010 – May 2014
- BFA in Graphic Design with a focus on UX/ UI.
- Teaching assistant for the Advanced Web curriculum.